Thursday, January 28, 2010

Some Notes

A Note on Reviews
In order to provide information about what Rochester and the Finger Lakes have to offer, I do frequently review businesses, primarily restaurants. In doing so, there are going to be both positive and negative reviews. I do try to focus on the good stuff, but not all of life is sunshine and roses (sometimes it IS lilacs and snowflakes!). This is a reflection only of my own opinion and my own experience. If you have had a different experience, I welcome you to share them in a civil manner.

A Note on Recipes
From time to time I like to share recipes that can be made primarily using local produce or by shopping at local stores. Unless otherwise stated, I did not write any of these recipes; they are instead a product of whomever I credit. I do my utmost to credit the authors of various recipes to pay respect to the hard work these people do. At times I have lost the original source of a recipe. Please understand this as an honest mistake and not an attempt to take credit for work I didn’t do. If you recognize a recipe as your own, please contact me and I will add you as the originator.

No comments:

Post a Comment